Concerning the refund:
Everything is taking much longer at the moment, please refrain from requests about delayed applications or refunded money!
- All students will receive a credit of 69,9€ in their student account on June 15th (start of re-registration). This means that they can re-register for the winter semester with a semester ticket fee reduced by this amount.
Exempt from this are:
- Students who have been exempted in advance for the SoSe22 by the student administration.
- Students who have been exempted from paying the semester or semester ticket fee up to the present time for/during SoSe22.
- Students who have been exempted for the coming months of June, July, August, the credit for the 9€-ticket will be deducted proportionally.
All students who exmatriculate via exmatriculation application will be refunded the 69,90€ via the exmatriculation application forwarded to us by the student administration. Both those who have exmatriculated during the current SoSe22 and those who have exmatriculated at the end of SoSe22. Please refrain from inquiring about the status of processing, we have a massively increased workload and will get back to you!
- All students who are exmatriculated ex officio by the university must submit an extra refund application to us for the 9€ ticket. Please submit an application for exemption for SoSe22 to the Semesterticket office. Tick the application reason "Other" and note in the empty field behind it "Exma ex officio to ....". You can find the application form here. Please also submit a copy of your exmatriculation certificate as proof! The deadline for submitting reimbursement requests is 03/31/2023.
- The process of refunding for the 9 Euro ticket is currently ongoing. Due to the extra workload it might take longer than usual.
- Reimbursements for the ABC-Zusatzticket must be made through the VBB. We are not responsible for this.