The semester ticket is automatically valid as a 9-euro ticket and can therefore be used nationwide (from June-August) on local public transport. Students do NOT have to buy an extra ticket. Bicycles may only travel free of charge in the Berlin ABC area.
- All students will receive a credit of 69,9€ in their student account on June 15th (start of re-registration). This means that they can re-register for the winter semester with a semester ticket fee reduced by this amount.
Exempt from this are:
- Students who have been exempted in advance for the SoSe22 by the student administration.
- Students who have been exempted from paying the semester or semester ticket fee up to the present time for/during SoSe22.
- Students who have been exempted for the coming months of June, July, August, the credit for the 9€-ticket will be deducted proportionally.
- All students who have applied for de-registration will be refunded the 69,90€ via the de-registration application forwarded to us by the student administration. This applies both to those who withdraw during the current SoSe22 and to those who withdraw at the end of the SoSe22. This means that it is important that ALL those who are exmatriculating provide their account details on the application. If you leave the university at the end of July, for example, the 9€-ticket will be refunded proportionally to the number of months you have used it.
- All students who are exmatriculated ex officio by the university must submit an extra refund application to us for the 9€ ticket. The corresponding application form will be provided as soon as it is available.
- It is not yet clear when exactly the refunds for the 9€ ticket can be paid out. The university will not receive the money for this from the VBB until September. The semester ticket office will keep you informed as soon as it is clear when the money can be paid out.
- Reimbursements for the ABC-Zusatzticket must be made through the VBB. We are not responsible for this